Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oakley's Black Eye

Oakley loves to play games and asks me to get a different game out of the closet almost every day.  This day he had just finished playing Pokemon Yahtzee and wanted to switch to Mouse Trap.  There was The Construction Game on top of Mouse Trap but I thought that I could just wiggle Mouse Trap out and push The Construction Game back.  I was up on my tippy toes and Oakley was behind me and before I knew it The Construction Game was sliding out of the closet, over my head, right into Oakley's eye!  I was terrified as to what I would find, I didn't know if the corner had hit him directly in the eye or not.  Luckily, his eye was just missed but it did give him quite the black eye.  I felt so bad!  The next time he asked for a game he stood far away from me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment