Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Morgan!

I had no idea what to get this girl for her birthday!  She's past toys, has a billion different colors of nail polish, I just didn't know what to get her. While I was out shopping with Bailey, yes I did procrastinate, I text her asking her to name five things, not that she would get them, that she wanted.
She responded "Mascara, iPod, gum, push pops, and anything DANCE related"
Well the gum and push pops were help.  The dance related left me in the dark, did she want tights and shoes or fun things like shirts and shorts that said dance on them? I already had gotten her an iPhone for her birthday that she didn't know about so that cancelled out an iPod. And we have a family rule that you don't get makeup until you start your period unless you are getting your picture taken or your required to wear it, like Morgan and Reagan need to for dance.
So I text the next person who is a lot like Morgan, Cami.  She gave me some good ideas and Bailey and I stopped by Kmart to see what we could find.


We found some fun and different nail polish


Gum!



And more gum


Push pops


Nail stickers and hair chalk


HOT pink jeggings



After she opened up all her presents, I asked her if she was happy.  She said,"YES!"  I said,"Then I guess you don't need the present in the closet."  She jumped right up and ran to the closet behind the couch and opened it up, it took a second for her to find it but she did and came and sat at the counter.  She ripped it opened and saw the iPhone and squealed with delight!  She was very pleased with the sparkly case Bailey picked out for her.



After church she changed her clothes into her new jeggings and put her hair chalk in and I wanted to take some picture of her.  This girl just shines!  I love her so much!  She amazes me too.  I can't believe how blessed I have been to have such great kids.  Morgan is such a great helper, she helped me with the kids, especially Rowan, every morning while I was taking Bailey to school.  She used to be sassy, which isn't always a bad thing, but at times it would get tiring.  Lately though she is such a sweet and kind girl and the sass is gone!  She is so incredibly talented with everything she does, especially dancing, but not just that, she can run, swim, tumble, pretty much anything sport related she can do with ease.  I can't believe that she is going to be in Young Women's next year and going to girls camp!  Bailey is excited to have her there with her!  I'm glad my girls get along and I hope it stays that way.



I just love her freckles!



No comments:

Post a Comment