Thursday, February 17, 2011

Watching TV

Oakley is a born couch potato.  At just a few weeks old he would sit and watch TV.  It's weird because none of my other kids even noticed the TV until they were at least 2 or 3.  Oakley loves to watch sports most of all, basketball and football games are his favorites (such a boy thing).
I loved it when I found Oakley and Reagan snuggled up together watching Finding Nemo.  Reagan loves taking care of Oakley, sometimes she gets in trouble because she is bugging him too much.  I am so glad that she is such a good helper.

3 comments:

  1. I am scared Harbor will be too much of a helper too !

    Harbor didn't notice the tv until like 18 months old, when Elmo was on. I remember watching Elmo over and over and over! So glad that Elmo is done with

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute kids!! And what a good little helper!

    ReplyDelete