Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Alek's birthday party

My nephew Alek always celebrates his birthday at Chuck-E-Cheeses.  This year was no exception.  The kids had fun but it was so hot with so many little bodies running around.  Reagan was a little freaked out by Chuckie but after eating her pizza she calmed down and played.  Owen and Alek ran around playing game after game, they really had so much fun.  Morgan and Sadie stuck together and earned lots and lots of tickets.  Bailey and Chase played some games but poor Chase wasn't feeling very good so they just hung out around the tables mostly.  We totally forgot about grabbing a stroller for Oakley until we were half way there but luckly we ran into the Taylor's and they happened to have an umbrella stroller in the back of their car that they were willing to let me borrow, unfortunatly Oakley decided to have a blow-out all over the stroller, and I didn't have any extra clothes packed.  Good thing Target is just across the street so I was able to run over there and get him some new clothes. 










The kids had so much fun.  Good thing it's only a once a year tradition, I don't think I could handle it more than that!

2 comments:

  1. Owen is trying to Bogart blowing out the candles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the size of your pictures! And your font! How do you do it ?
    Can you teach me ?
    Email me on fb ? on on normal email? mazadagal-21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete