Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Entrepreneur

This week in school they have been talking about feelings and on Thursday they talked about being surprised.  They got to open a present that had balloons in it.  What a fun day, Reagan loves preschool so much!
 Later on that afternoon, Reagan was quietly entertaining herself.  I went and checked on her and I found toys laid out on her bed all with tags next to them.  When I asked her what she was doing, she told me that it was her store.  She is so fun and so creative.


 Busy writing out her 'tags'


4 comments:

  1. What a cute girl! I love her creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a doll! I love when my kids use their imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that surprise hat! And her tags are ingenious! What a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a smart girl!! I love that she was getting all the details right for her store!! :o)

    ReplyDelete