Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eyelashes

The other day Reagan and Oakley were taking a bath together and Reagan starting giggling (not uncommon at all for her...).  I asked her what was so funny and she said, "Just look at Oakley!  He looks like a girl!  His eyelashes are so long!"  It was true, Oakley normally does have amazing eyelashes but when they are wet they are even more amazing.  I couldn't resist but to snap a few pictures of my two monkeys playing in the tub!






Reagan has pretty amazing eyelashes herself.  So thick, so long, so beautiful!


4 comments:

  1. How come it's always the boys who get the eyelashes? Not that your daughter has anything to complain about!!! Oakley is such a gorgeous little guy...I'd have a hard time seeing him through anything but my camera's viewfinder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always the boys who get the beautiful long eyelashes!!!

    ReplyDelete