Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally outside

After weeks and weeks of rain we finally have had some blue skies!  It was so nice to be able to go outside and play around.

 Oakley got his first ride in the jeeps

 Owen decided that he needed motorcycle gear to ride his bike

 Oakley had fun playing with Cambria.  They shared rocks...

 and a wagon ride


 Owen and Bruce made a bow and arrow out of some PVC pipes and things that were laying around the garage.

 Reagan and Callen had fun with the wagon too.

Then Reagan decided it was safer to ride with Cambria :)
I sure hope the warm weather stays, I think we have had plenty of rain for this year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, all your pictures turn out so great! I love them all! Thanks for putting my kids in your post ha ha I love your camera! I hope the weather stays warm too! It's nice to be outside and visiting with neighbors. I am DONE HIBERNATING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are your kids so cute? My mom sure misses Owen! I want to come play in the sun with your kids. They look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete