Monday, May 9, 2011

Legos

A few times a year the legos seem to find their way to our kitchen table.  I really wish that we had a place that they could be out all the time but with all the little ones that come and go out of our house it just isn't possible.  This last time we pulled them out we built the big pirate ship that Bruce has had since he was a kid.  It was a group effort to try to find all the pieces and in the end we ended up sorting all the legos into their own color container so next time it should be easier to find things. 
Morgan really liked playing with the legos this time around, she had fun making a little house for the people, it reminded me of myself when I was younger. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the intensity oozing out of Morgan!

    Legos are such an amazing invention!

    ReplyDelete