Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bailey's Orchestra concert

This year Bailey was given the opportunity to be in orchestra.  She really wanted to do it but couldn't decide on which instrument to learn.  She finally settled on the violin so we went and bought her one because they didn't have any to rent through the school plus we figured that she would probably keep on playing it for the next few years.
They had a "Monster Concert" on April 28th but I couldn't go because I had already planned to host a Pampered Chef party for that night.  Bruce did go and he said that it was a really neat concert.  I was really sad that I missed it.
Luckily they had another concert on May 24th at the school that I was able to go to.  It was pretty good, the kids seemed a little nervous with the whole school watching but it was nice to watch.

 If you look at the scroll you can see different colors of yarn.  They signify "belts" like in karate.  I was very proud of her that she had all the "belts" she has practiced very hard.


 At the end of the concert Bailey, Abigail, Caressa, and Winnie did a little song for Mr. Pitcher because he is leaving to a different school next year, well I guess so are these girls :)
 Bailey and Manae
 Bailey and Caressa
 The whole orchestra class

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all those girls are going to a new school next year! These kids grow up so fast! Good job Bailey!!!

    ReplyDelete