Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Classic skating with Morgan

Morgan has a field trip after Owen's graduation so right before Owen walked I ran over to her classroom.  Morgan was so excited to go skating but a little nervous because last time we went she fell down...a lot.  So she begged me to go so she could hold my hand.
We went to Classic skating so we needed to ride the bus up there.  I forgot how lovely bus rides can be, wow, those kids were noisy!

 Tava, Savanna and Morgan
 We got there and got our skates on and Morgan was better than she expected.  We went around together quite a few times but then she wanted to skate with her awesome teacher.  That worked out so then I could take pictures.  Morgan was so proud of herself, she didn't fall one time!






1 comment:

  1. How fun! I have never been able to roller skate! I am glad that Morgan got the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete