Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Owen's Kindergarten graduation

On May 19th Owen graduated from Kindergarten.  I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because I had promised Morgan to go to her field trip.  I was able to watch most of it though.
Owen did so good this year in school.  He loves to read but was most excited about learning about math.  I was so proud of the way he treated everyone, with respect and kindness.  He made so many friends. 
He said the saddest part about graduating was that he wouldn't get to see his wonderful teacher Mrs. Comte everyday.  She is such an amazing teacher and I was so happy that Owen was able to have her this year.




Way to go Owen!  We love you bud!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! This was the first year that I have been home and didn't get to go to graduation. I had to work so I will live it through your pictures. My mom loves and adores your family. Owen was so good this year. Thanks for always being willing to help my mom out. She thinks you are one of the greatest families she knows!

    ReplyDelete