Tuesday, May 31, 2011

He's a walker!

Well Oakley finally decided to start walking!  He's been able to stand up in the middle of a room for about two months now so I thought that he would be walking forever ago, but he was just too chicken!  On the 20th he finally started taking more than just a couple steps, he would walk ten or so steps before he would loose his balance and was walking a ton that night.  The next day I thought that he would be walking all over but he wouldn't!  He would take two or three steps and the just sit down!  Later on that night though he started walking more like he did the night before!  It was so crazy!  He is walking about 85% of the time and is getting faster, he still looks like a drunk, but he will get better with time...I hope.






 This is the look I get most of the day.  He wants to be held but I usually have so many other things I need to do so when I won't pick him up I get the saddest face from him...such a rough life!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is one! He is still so cute even when he is crying! I will come hold him one of these days!

    ReplyDelete