Saturday, December 1, 2007

WE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA we are finally done with our house!! It was almost a year from the time we started to the time we finished, not too bad! The last year has been long and hard and terrible to have to leave the kids but we are done and moved in...mostly, we still need to decorate but hey we have the rest of our lives to do that! Here are some pictures...sorry that its a mess but we are still unpacking and stuff so bear with me :) I will post more pictures once it is all decorated! Enjoy!



Owen and Reagans room...I know his blanket isnt very boyish but this is the first time in a big bed (he was in a toddler bed in the last house) so as soon as I am all decorated my first project will be to make him a blanket! I am thinking about decorating this room in camo...pink for Reagans crib and green for Owens bed...Let me know if you have any ideas!


Playing in their room





The living room, dining room, kitchen area. Its so nice to have these rooms all together!


Oppsite view...no we dont have a dining room table, thats on our "to get" list, we have never really had room for a table and have just used the bar to eat at but I would like to get one...


I love the black appliances!


This is our computer room / visiting room, we don't have any couches for it yet so for now its just a computer room! :)


Kids/hall bathroom.


The laundry room


The "big" girls room. This will eventually be pink and light green and flowers and girly stuff :) ...That is a full size bed that they share (it looks like a twin in this picture!)


The master room....I would like this to have a "hunting or outdoors or log cabin" theme. If anyone has any ideas on how to decorated PLEASE let me know! I really need help!

8 comments:

  1. The living areas will have an americana theme...I didn't put that in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Steph!!! I wanna help decorate...why didn't you build it by me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry... I would have loved to live by you but there is no way we could afford those houses!!! besides you live so far away there is no way I could convince Bruce to move that far away from his mom...I had a hard time getting him to move to Payson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hesitating leaving a comment since you didn't comment on my blog...hehehe....FINALLY you post! I was so excited! I miss you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s.
    AND cuz you don't want to move away from me and Clint, right? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.p.s.
    I thought we were going to have a craft/decorate day!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cami I didn't post because your blog isnt working all I see is the movie with Clint and Parker but I cant even get that to work...sad I do always post...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! i'm so jealous. i want a house. someday maybe it will happen. i can't wait to see how you decorate it. :)

    ReplyDelete