Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Silly boy

Today Bailey was asking me about who was allergic to what in our family. We decided that Bruce and Owen are allergic to cats, Morgan is allergic to cigarette smoke (she has asthma), I am allergic to Walnuts and Pecans (I get cankers) but Bailey wasn't allergic to anything...She asked why she wasn't allergic to anything and I told her that she was just lucky!


Then all of the sudden Owen says,"Thats what the moose told me, (then in a deep voice he says) "Owen you a lucky boy." then he started spouting out about Cabelas, the fish and that we need catch them for dinner, the bears that won't chase us becuase they are fake, he went on for a good ten minutes...He is a silly one!
(Sorry that this is a bad picture but I just put all my pictures on CD's and erased them from the computer...)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! That is SOOOO HILARIOUS!!!! I was laughing out loud by myself!! That is such a funny story! I wish I had been there! Haha! I am still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know you are so right! I definitely need to be better about posting-even regular stuff!! Ü

    ReplyDelete