Friday, December 7, 2007

My Wonderful Husband


I have been tagged again, but its a little different. I get to tell you how wonderful my husband is! This is great, Bruce is always sad that I don't write anything about him, I love him but I usually write about what I have pictures of and he always hides when I bring out the camera! But this is fun!


1. What is his name? Bruce Clyde Holdaway Jr.


2. How long have you been married? 10 years in April, time sure flies when your having kids!


3. How long did you date? 2 1/2 years


4. Who eats more? He does, Sometimes I try to out eat him, and I always pay for it, either with a belly ache or 5 extra pounds!


5. Who said 'I love you' first? He did and I wasn't sure at first, we have known each other for ever and so it was just kinda weird, I think I told him a few weeks later!


6. Who sings better? I dont know, I really like his voice when he is trying, like at church, I dont know what my voice sounds like to other people, I need to sing alto but I have a hard time finding it, so I am usually all over the place, soprano, alto, and tenor!


7. Who is taller? definatly him, by 8 inches, I love it!


8. Whose temper is worse? Oh mine by far, but its funny, there is a reason there are two parents, when ever I am having a bad day and the kids are getting on my nerves, he always takes care of them, and vice versa, when the kids are on his last nerve I try to entertain them.


9. Who does the laundry? ME and only me! I am VERY pertictular about colors and such!


10. Who does the dishes? I usually do but he has on occasion done dishes but this to I have a little OCD and like them done and put out to dry in a certain way. But now we have a dishwasher, YEA, and everone puts thier own dishes in!


11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it? I do, which it always puts me closest to the door except for this house!


12. Who does the cooking? Me, unless it is eggs, that is his specialty!


13. Who is more stubborn? We both kind of are in certain ways, but probably over all I am more stubborn!


14. Who proposed? He did!


15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Probably him, this goes along with the stubborn question, right?


16. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably both about the same, maybe his a little more just because we USED to live next door, but now that we are moved probably mine because of Sunday dinners, YUMMY!


17. Who pays the bills? ME! I dont even know what he would do if anything happened to me!


18. Who wears the pants in the family? Well he always says that he wears the pants, I just pull them up!


19. Why do you love your husband? He is a wonderful person. He always wants to help other people. He love his kids and treats me like a queen. He is always sad when he has to tell people no for something, thats why I dont let him take kids to the store with him, he buys them lots of stuff! He is a kind, gentle, thoughtful, sweet, wonderful man and I am thankful everyday that he chose me to be his eternal companion!


I tag Cami, Erin, Radel, and Sara. Have fun guys!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family...and WHAT?! You have FOUR CHILDREN??? That's crazy. It's been fun to see your comments...

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete