Friday, December 14, 2007

Spider(potato)man

Owen got the most fantastic gift from "his" Cassi this year. A Mr. Potato head that is really spiderman!!! You would have thought that he was in heaven!

I think EVERYONE has done this once in their lives :)


Flinging his webs...hehe...he just cracks me up!


Spiderman needs to have ears! I just love how much he concentrates on this!


Getting the other ear in :) Notice that the first ear is backwards :)

He is so funny! I dont think that he will ever grow out of this stage. Its been over a year and the obsession is still growing strong, hey it makes it easy to buy for him!

P.S. in case you were wondering Cassi is Kims second daughter, everytime they come into town he gets the giddist look on his face and says,"Is my Cassi here too?" He just loves her so much and she sould care less about him...I guess thats where the love comes from, he has to work for it, he follows her around like a little lost puppy, its so cute!

3 comments:

  1. that is cute. i have a picture of parker doing that with the mr potato head glasses from my mom's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...that toy looks familiar!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know isn't that the funniest thing...I had no idea that Kim had gotten the same thing that we got for Russell...Owen was very mad that day when I was wrapping the other Mr. Potatohead spiderman...he thought that it was for him...he was so happy to see that he got one, in fact after he opened his he went over to a corner and started opening Russells, probably to see if it was the same or something, I had to tape Russells back up! :)

    ReplyDelete