Saturday, November 3, 2007

I've been tagged

Well I have been tagged so I need to think of 6 things about me, so here it goes....

1. I have four wonderful children. Bailey, Morgan, Owen and Reagan. I am so thankful for them!

2. I have a wonderful husband, who is the best father in the world! We've been married almost 10 years and we'll be married for 100 more! He is perfect for me!

3. We have spent the last year of our lives building a house. It has been the hardest year but also the most rewarding year of our lives...we should be done in just a few weeks and the kids are so ready for us to be able to spend more time with them!

4. I have a babysitting buisness. Currently I only watch 2 kids, but once we move I will try to get more. :)

5. I am trying to loose weight, I need to loose about 60+ pounds, and I have lost 12 pounds so far. I have been doing the Weight Watchers program, and I love it!!

6. I love to cook but HATE to clean up the mess afterwards. I excited to move to our house where I will have a dishwasher so that will help with the dishes part of cleaning up!!

I know not very exciting but thats the way it goes :)

3 comments:

  1. 12 pounds...that is awesome Steph...I am excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! I would like to loose at least 40 lbs. What is the weight watchers program like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight watchers you just count points. You have a slider thingy that you look at the fiber, calories, and total fat and it tells you how many point it is worth. then you get an amount of point depending on how much you weigh.

    You really can't tell that I have lost 12 pounds...at least I dont think so!

    ReplyDelete