Monday, December 17, 2007

Hoilday treat helper

Morgan loves to help me cook, which I am a little reluctant at times to let her do. It just goes so much faster and cleaner when I do it myself, but that isn't teaching her any skills...so I let her help when she asks...

She wanted to help me make the Christmas treats for our neighbors. She helped stir the batters and frosting.


I think one of the reasons that she likes to help me out is so she can lick the utinsels! As you can see she thoroughly enjoys it!

Chocolate goatee :)

The fruits of our labors...We made caramel brownies and peanut butter bars...yummy!

Sorry these arn't the best pictures...taking pictures of food is hard!

6 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I love Morgan's chocolate goatee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and good for you for letting her help! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have posted a ton since i last checked in, it sounds like you are doing good and having fun! love the pix of all your kids! so glad you got to move into your new house! there is nothing like it! have a wonderful Christmas!! we are going to Idaho in a few days to be with my family. I'm so excited! Take care! Love Radel

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good very good

    ReplyDelete