Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Morning

Here are a few pictures that I took Christmas morning...I didn't take a whole lot because I was trying to video record it too! Ooops!

Bailey got a lot of jewlery, some stamps, and Yatzee from Santa


Bailey got LOTS of clothes and (her favorite) a bathrobe and slippers from me and Bruce


Morgan had a touch of the stomache flu that morning and dry heaved a bit...she didn't have any interest in opening any presents that morning...

She got Bratz dolls, operation, perfection, and lots of Barbie clothes from Santa and TONS of clothes from me and Bruce!

Reagan didn't want her picture taken that morning either, this is the only one I have of her! Bad Mommy!

She got a sit and spin and a baby doll from Santa and some clothes from me and Bruce

Owen was very excited to get the biggest present from Santa. He was intent on getting off every last bit of wrapping paper!

He got this workbench that came with a ton of tools and lucky ducks game from Santa.

And you guessed it clothes from Me and Bruce!

Here are a few more pictures of Morgan just so you can see how horrible she felt that morning.

The picture below is how she opened her presents (I think this is the only one she opened up) she just swiped her arm across to rip it open...

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad about Morgan! I feel bad cuz she was SO excited for Christmas! :( I can't wait to see you guys! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete