Saturday, December 15, 2007

Monkey toes

Okay, usually the term "monkey toes" is reserved for those with really long toes. Reagan has quite the oppisite. :) But she has, from birth, used these short toes as if they were another hand.



I don't think that Reagan has ever put her legs down on her highchair, they are usually up "playing" with the part that hooks on the back of her highchair.


She just loves putting her feet on things. When I was nursing her she would have her legs up on my oppisite shoulder. When ever I lay her down in her crib she stick her legs straight up so I have to push them down to cover them, she laughs the entire time I am trying to do this. Before she was walking or crawling she would lay on her back and put her feet up to help play with the toy.


Ok this one is not a "monkey toes" picture but when you ask her where her "mean teeth" are, she pulls this cute face. She rarely will do her "mean teeth" in front of others so I threw it in.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her smile in the last picture! That is so funny that she likes to play with her toes. Samantha found her toes a while ago, but just recently she really enjoys playing with them. This is something new for me. I think Russell and Bradley were too rolly-polly to bring their feet up and play with their toes.

    Reagan is just so adorable!!! I can't believe how big she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's about the age that parker figured out how to use his toes to release his tray from his high chair. kids & their toes, haha.

    ReplyDelete