Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spinny Park

Almost every Sunday we go over to The Homestead for Sunday dinner.  It's so nice to know that there will be one day during the week that I don't have to come up with what we are going to eat. 
The last few Sunday's that we have gone over there the kids have been begging to go to what we call the spinny park.  It's a newish play ground that they built in Springville when the Middle School was changed into Cherry Creek Elementary.  But lately by the time Sunday dinner is over it is getting dark, cold and we need to get home to get ready for school the next day.  Bailey and Morgan asked if we could go before dinner and I thought that it would be a great idea so we went to it this last Sunday. 
The kids had so much fun, even Morgan, who gets motion sickness, had fun!














4 comments:

  1. What a great park! How long has it been there? I'll have to make a conscious effort to seek it out next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when we went there with Maddi one time? You can get sick so easily there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is an awesome park! I had no idea it even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! I am afraid it would make me sick, though! :(

    I love all the action pictures! I really like the one with Owen looking like a monkey holding onto the ropes. He looks very pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete