Friday, October 22, 2010

Bean Boozled

Ever since my sister April told us about Bean Boozled candy by Jelly Belly I have been on the hunt for them!  I have searched everywhere and I haven't had any luck.  The other day I was at Payson Market looking for a 'bribe' treat for Reagan going to school with out crying and something caught my eye, it was bean boozled candy!!!  I was so excited, I grabbed the two packs they had and took them home to the kids to try out!

They were excited but hesitant to try them out.  They had a lot of fun, some were yummy and others were disgusting...
Here are the flavors:
•Skunk Spray/Licorice
•Pencil Shavings/Top Banana
•Moldy Cheese/Caramel Corn
•Baby Wipes/Coconut
•ToothpasteBerry Blue
•Rotten Egg/Buttered Popcorn
•Ear Wax/Cafe Latte
•Booger/Juicy Pear
•Vomit/Peach
•Black Pepper/Plum
I only was brave enough to try black pepper/plum, Baby wipes/coconut and pencil shavings/top banana.  I LOVED the black pepper, the baby wipes wasn't that bad it just tasted like I had sucked on a baby wipe and I didn't get a pencil shavings. 
I don't know how Jelly Belly does it but they are always right on target with the flavors!


















5 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Their faces are SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found them! I haven't been able to find them since! Aren't they just a hoot!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny!! I love all of their faces when eating the yucky flavors! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures!
    I need to try and find some...my kids would get a blast out of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would love these! Love the expressions on your kids faces!

    ReplyDelete