Saturday, October 9, 2010

Playing in the rain

This last week we have been getting so much rain.  It has been so fun for the kids and it's been kind of nice to have a cool down even though I am missing summer already.  The other day Owen, Reagan and Kaylee were playing on the porch enjoying the sideways rain while we waited for the kids to get home from school.






 I felt bad for the school kids having to run home in the rain but when they got home they just wanted to play in the rain anyways so then I didn't feel as bad!

3 comments:

  1. I really like that picture of Reagan and Owen...second to last pic. Precious!

    What a great rain storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun playing in the rain!!! I love seeing Reagan's arms in action in that first pic!! And that is a fun pic seeing all of them running home in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so darling Steph! I love seeing your pictures, I feel like I know you better now than I ever did in HS...I love it! BTW, I use a Pentax K10D. I don't know too many pro's who use Pentax, but I LOVE it. It's a little more simplified and I think it does a great job!

    ReplyDelete