Friday, October 22, 2010

Crazy hair day

This week is Spirit week at school and today was crazy hair day.  The girls had a lot of fun with it.  For Bailey I put a cup on top of her head and pulled her hair around it.  Then I ratted her hair in the back.  It turned out pretty crazy!



 For Morgan She wanted to do one side normal and the other side ratted.  It turned out pretty crazy too!


 I slicked Owen's hair but he wouldn't go to school with it that way.  He said it made him look dumb!  Silly boy!  But I still had to take a picture of it all slicked down!
The girls weren't very fond of their decision to rat thier hair after school when I was trying to brush it out...

4 comments:

  1. Funny! I liked dong those school spirit things myself, but always felt self-conscious...scared that I'd have the wrong day or that no one else would do it.

    I was wondering, when I saw Bay's hair, how in the world you got it smooth again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! That is some Crazy hair!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hair. parker said he wanted to do crazy hair, but once the mohawk was done he decided he didn't like it, so he wore a hat instead. crazy kids. haha.

    ReplyDelete