Monday, September 6, 2010

Tahitian Noni Party

Every year the company my mom, my sister Emily and my brother in law Alberto work for has a big company party. Every year Emily volunteers to take some of my kids. This year she took Bailey, Morgan and Owen. She was going to take Reagan too but I didn't know how she would react to all the people, sometimes she can get clingy in that type of situation so I decided to keep her home. Well the kids that went had a blast! There was something for everyone.
Morgan and Bailey joustingRock climbing (which was Owen's favorite) He made it to the top three times!







Pony rides

Bailey holding a pancake turtle and then looking at a giant snake

The kids had a great night and look forward to going every year. Reagan is looking forward to getting to go next year. Thanks again Em!

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure!! I'm so glad the kids enjoy it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun!
    The rock climbing looks scary!

    I love love love the new family picture! Your kids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete