Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sleeping kids

So the other night I was doing stuff on the computer when I heard a crash. I didn't hear any crying or yelling so I just let it go. Well I was on my way to bed and I was doing my nightly check on them all when I saw Reagan like this...
She had fallen out of her bed, hit her head on the little bench knocking over the purple baskets with her mermaids on it and just kept on sleeping! I took some pictures and then put her back in her bed. Then I had to take some pictures of Oakley sleeping in his crib. He is doing so good usually sleeping from 8:30 or 9:00 until 5 or 5:30, nursing, then going back to sleep until 8ish. I am glad that when he does wake up in the middle of the night that his cries don't wake up Owen or Reagan, who sleep in the same room. He has had a cough that has woken him up around 2ish some nights but I know he can last so I stick in the binky and he goes back to sleep until 5ish.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Reagan must have been REALLY sound asleep for that not to have woken her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I hope she doesn't have any bumps or bruises...and Oakley is just sweet!

    ReplyDelete