Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brothers

Owen loves Oakley.  He is excited for when Oaks can play with him but for right now he is happy just holding him, taking a bath with him or even reading a book to him. 
This week the book fair is at the kids' school and today was dad's and donuts.  Bruce took everyone except Oaks of course and got them all a book.  It's fun for Bruce to take them because he always lets them pick out what ever book they want, when ever I am with them I try to steer them towards books that not only will they like now but hopefully in the future...
That being said Owen got a 'Club Penguin' book.  Not my choice but Owen has been loving it and sounding out a lot of the words in it, so I am glad he got it.
 Owes wanted to me to take a picture of him reading to Oaks, I hope they always have a good bond between them.  Owen sure does try hard to be a big brother, sometimes it's hard but he tries.



2 comments:

  1. What sweet boys!

    I know what you mean about the books. I always try to get the girls to get books I think they'll like (as well as cheap ones...) But sometimes, all it takes is a books that sparks interest, and the reading bug takes hold.... :)

    ReplyDelete