Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reagan's first day of Preschool

On September 20th Reagan started Preschool.  I almost forgot to take some pictures of her before she left.  She looked so old, I can't believe that she's in preschool.
Bruce was able to go with her the first day which made Reagan a little more comfortable. She has always been a homebody she even has a hard time going over to a neighbors house to play. I think that preschool will be good for her so she can widen her social horizon.

The second day she went she was super excited and jumped out of the car telling Bruce good-bye. But during the second day she was realizing how long it was and started getting homesick. She cried a little bit.

Today was the third day and she cried the entire way to school. The teacher had to take her from my arms. As I climbed in our suburban I could still hear her screaming. I went and paid the city bill and then called the school to make sure she was okay before I drove all the way home. I called and she was just fine, sitting quietly for circle time. When she came home from school she was happy and told me that she wasn't going to cry anymore...I sure hope so, today was horrible and made me sad

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin' cute stephanie! Their eyes are amazing. You asked me where to get a good hat...Cal Ranch. It's Ethan (and I think Mike's) favorite store.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute! I love my little buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a change for her! I hope she doesn't cry the next day....maybe she realizes it is actually fun!

    That must've been so heartbreaking to leave her crying and screaming! Strong Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't believe how big she is!! When did that happen?!?

    ReplyDelete