Sunday, July 7, 2013

Owen's last baseball game of the season

Man, I was such a slacker with taking pictures this year!  I kept meaning to take my camera but a lot of Owen's games started when I was still watching kids so I would either miss his games or go late and forget my camera!  Finally on his last game, even though it was an early game and I was still watching kids, I brought them to the ball park, with my camera and took pictures!  

Owen really enjoyed baseball this year.  He didn't like T-ball when he was in Kindergarten so we waited until he was old enough for coach pitch.  He had a blast.  The coach was awesome, he knew all the boys on his team and his team he was on just happened to be his favorite Major League team, the Yankees!  He loved to slide, he loved to be the catcher, he loved to hit, he loved running, and he loved cheering on his teammates.  I'm glad he had a great experience and even got awesome advice and help from Heath, Mason and Chase.  I think he's going to want to play again! 















This hit actually went straight into his coaches stomach!  It was an awesome, hard hit and he probably would have at least made it to second but with the coaches stomach stopping it the kids were able to quickly snatch it up and get him out at first.  His coach was so cool about it though and kept apologizing to Owen saying that it was his fault that Owen got out because he didn't get out of the way fast enough and that Owen did an awesome job.  I'm glad that he had a good coach this year!


Such a stud on the pitchers mound.







Last team cheer!  Good Job Yankees!!!
Good Job Owen, Love you buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment