Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Outside Fun

Our neighbors probably think we're crazy half of the time doing gymnastics and baseball in the front yard but hey, it's what the kids are into.  Morgan has been taking a tumbling class because she wanted to learn how to get better at her back kick over, she also wanted to learn how to do a front hand spring, back hand spring, back walk over and lots of things that I don't even know the names of and I wanted her to learn them in a safe environment.  
Well they must have done something in class along with lifting and learned this little trick.  They had fun lifting each other up.





Owen and Oakley played jump rope with a ghost for a little bit until Oakley didn't want to play anymore.



Reagan did a few cartwheels



Morgan had to practice her back bend walkover.  I'm sure at this point Addie and Grayson thought we had completely lost it!



Owen played a little baseball


Oakley fashioned his own little stick horse


Evenings are the best thing about the summer.  The air is cooling down, neighborhood kids are running around, the kids all play night games.  I am so glad that we live in the neighborhood that we do.  I feel safe letting my kids play in the dusk.  We love all of our neighbors and in the 21 homes in our neighborhood there are 60 kids and there's more to come!  There are no shortage of kids to play with, except for Bailey but she doesn't play anyway.  I'm so glad we live in this place, I know that we are meant to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment