Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reagan's Birthday #5!

I cannot believe that my baby girl is five years old already!  She is the light of our home.  She loves to tease and loves to be teased!  She has a very infectious laugh and a sweet smile.  She loves to cuddle and snuggle, which I love, I don't think I am ready for her to grow up.
She really wanted a bigger bike, her knees were starting to hit the handlebars and she just looked really squished on it!
I didn't know what else to get her, it seems like we have just about everything for little girls.  After looking and thinking I found the perfect things for her!





 She was so happy with the bike, but we had to take it back.  Once Bruce took off the training wheels Reagan started peddling and the wheels seized up and the chain fell off!  Needless to say we took it back and got her a new bike! (same kind)

 But I think her most favorite present of all were the small princesses.  They are the same size as Polly Pockets so they can mix and match the clothes.  But she sat for hours on her Birthday just playing with them.

Happy Birthday, our Reagie Roo!  We love you so much!

1 comment: