Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oakley, potty trained???

Oakley has been waking up in the mornings and from his nap completely dry for over a month. So for fun I decided to get a little potty chair that sits on top of the toilet.  Every morning when he wakes up I take him into the bathroom and he has gone pee 90% of the time!  I am so excited.  I think once everyone is in school and I can get into more of a routine maybe I will really work with him and take him throughout the day and not just when he gets up from night and naps.  Morgan was fully potty trained at 18 months so it's not that far fetched.  I hope he works with me on this plan! :)  I am sad to see my baby grow up but a life with out diapers is one I can't wait to see!

3 comments:

  1. You are joking right??? That'd be awesome! Lucky you! No rush here. :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I started and stopped with my little girl. It's crazy how involved and time consuming it is. Good luck! I hope he goes along with your plan!

    ReplyDelete