Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Birthday cake!

My Birthday this year fell on a crazy day.  My baby sister got her endowment, then we had family pictures taken and then we had lunch at Chuck-a-Rama with the whole Peterson side to celebrate Ariel's endowment.
Later on that evening everyone was going to Rachel's house to play games and hang out but we decided not to go.  Bailey's leg was really aching so we just stayed home.  It was a good thing we did because my awesome neighbor, Kera, had made me a Birthday Cake!  It was so delicious!  She made me a carrot cake, which usually carrot cake is not my favorite but she makes the best carrot cake, so moist and great flavor, seriously it's to die for!
It was just what I needed, it was almost a forgotten Birthday will all the other excitement going on, and Kera and Bruce made me feel loved with a beautiful cake!




 Owen and Reagan had fun with the black fondant balls.  They played with it and ate it until their hands and mouths were black! 

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your almost-forgotten birthday! We love you! And that cake looks absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that your birthday was so hectic. We did think of you!!! Love you Steph!

    That cake does look good. What is all in it? I have never gotten up the nerve to eat carrot cake, mostly because they always have nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously that cake looks like Heaven!!! Happy Late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete