Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Irrigation!!!!!!

We finally were able to go over to my mom's house to 'help' with irrigation!  I had to babysit late but we were still able to get there a half hour before it ended, I didn't put the kids in their swimming suits because I wasn't sure how much water there would be, so they just ran around in their clothes!  They had so much fun, we need to do it more often next year!


 Grandma was getting the kids with the hose

 Bailey helped Oakley into the stream
 Reagan and Oakley getting on and off the tramp


 Melodie found a black lady bug with red dots, pretty cool!
 Oakley loved hanging out with Aunt April!




2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! And there is no doubt that everyone had a great time!!! Ü

    That is a really awesome lady bug, and I love the picture you took! It is really cool to see the ridges of the fingerprint!

    ReplyDelete