Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playing outside

While I was outside with my camera taking pictures of Owen and his new bike.  I decided to take pictures of the other kiddos. 
Oakley loves being pushed in the stroller.

 And eating popcicles
 Reagan loves to pose, she is such a happy, sweet girl!
 I LOVE Morgan's freckels, they are my favorite.  They are perfect!
 Bailey mowed the lawn.
 Oakley also liked playing on Reagan's old trike, we need to find him a more manly trike...
I just love summertime and being able to spend so much time outside!

2 comments:

  1. What a Beautiful family, I love the pictures and you are truly talent with a camera! You capture summer and childhood in such a wonderful simple way. Love it. Thanks for sharing. - - - SHANNON (EVES) FARRER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan looks so cute in that hat and I love her posing.
    I love freckles too and they looks so cute on mugs.
    I can't believe Bailey is old enough to moq the lawn. How fun!

    ReplyDelete