Thursday, February 26, 2009

The backpack club

Look what I got! I am sooo excited! I have been looking around for a new camera for quite sometime...I knew that I wanted a good camera and I was debating between a point-and-shoot and an SLR...well after talking with a lot of people I decided upon an SLR. It really is a camera that can grow with me and it will be fun to see where it takes me!
Its a Nikon D60. I got the 18-200mm lens too. I really didn't want to be messing with changing the lenses back and forth so I really liked the idea of this 'all-in-one' lens.
I also got this handy-dandy backpack to hold all my stuff too! Bruce insisted on me getting this one because it holds all the camera stuff in the bottom and then you can put stuff like diapers, sandwiches, whatever in the top of it. It also has enough room for my video camera too. I told him that he had to apologize to Kim for giving her a hard time about her backpack! To Kim make sure to remind him of that next time you see him!



6 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I can't wait to see all your pictures!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! I am excited to the pictures you take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club!!! Stiil waiting for Bruces apology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so envious! I want an SLR so bad I can taste it. It looks like a great camera. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! You are going to love it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get the code to your garage?
    No reason-

    ReplyDelete