Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Bruce left early this morning to get milk because we were out. He let me sleep in, which is rare but I took it with out any questioning. I lazily got out of bed thinking, "Bruce and Owen are sure taking a long time to get that milk." I mosied to the living room to cuddle with the girls on the couch. I got all comfy when the doorbell rang, I was wondering who in the world was ringing my doorbell, so I got up and it was Bruce and Owen at the door holding two dozen roses!
The red ones were from Bruce to me.
And Bruce gave each girl two yellow roses, Owen gave each girl one yellow rose and then Owen gave me three yellow roses! They were so sweet! I am so glad that Bruce is showing Owen at an early age not to forget the women in his life!!

Happy Valentines Everyone, I hope you all had a great day!



4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I still remember my dad giving me a rose when I was like 8. Hope you had a great Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby! I love roses they smell so good!

    ReplyDelete