Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Speak no evil, see no evil

Bruce is getting his concealed weapons permit. Part of getting that is you need to get your fingerprints done at the police station. Well Bruce took Owen down with him the other day and the police officer was really nice, he gave them a tour and a huge stack of D.A.R.E. and cop badge stickers. I put them on the counter and started fixing lunch. I hear mumbling behind me and there is Owen and McKenzie standing behind me with the stickers over their mouths!!!!! Some how I don't think this is what the police officer had in mind when he gave Owen the stickers!Pretty soon Reagan comes around the corner bumping in to everything! She had put the stickers over her eyes! I am telling you these kids keep me entertained!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO funny!! McKenzie talks about Owen all of the time, they must be quite the little friends now. She doesn't complain about playing with "a boy" anymore. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids sure have a way of always keeping us laughing!

    ReplyDelete