Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time-out

So, I don't think there is any kid in time-out more than Owen! He is so sweet, funny, cuddly and loving when I have one on one time with him. But the second my attention is else where he is wreaking havoc! Is it just becuase he is a boy???




Well lately when I send Owen to time-out Reagan says, "Me too!" and runs to the other corner. She is starting to even send herself to time-out, she will catch herself taking away a toy or book from someone and she will say, "Ooops, Reagan time-out" and run over to the corner! Then she will yell, "Mom, can I get out?"








8 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Reagan is such a doll!!!

    I don't know much about girls... just having one, you know... but my older boys spend a lot of time in time-out, too!!! Who knows???

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! That is so funny about Reagan! It makes me lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I wish all my kids would put themselves in timeout when they are naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give that boy longer blond hair and skinny long legs, and you have Lily!

    Did they get along at all when we were last there?

    Wait...they fought and fought, then didn't they start to really get along?

    (Lily and Owen)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny. Owen is a tuffy that's why he is in time-out. Reagan is so cute.

    ReplyDelete