Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well by the time my battery for my camera was charged, it was night time. I wanted to try it out so I took pictures of kids sleeping. They look so sweet and peaceful, I just wanted to cuddle each one of them! I am excited to learn how to take better pictures. The class I went to last Saturday was more about saving, organizing, stuff like that, I already know . This next class will teach me how to take better pictures. Its no college corse but I am hoping that I will learn something new!









Aren't they they perfect angels?? I had to include Dory too, she has worked her way into our family pretty fast and she loves sleeping in their bed!


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And beautiful children! Dory looks like such a great dog!

    I am excited to see more pictures from you and your awesome camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I didn't know you were taking a class! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so precious! I love how Bailey's hands are underneath her face. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete