Thursday, September 25, 2008

Morgan goes to the zoo


Today was Morgan's field trip to the Hogle Zoo! She had a lot of fun! We only had about an hour and a half to see the whole zoo but we did what we could and almost saw it all!
Waiting outside...
Sorry that this one is blurry but I caught her just as she was showing me that the monkey just jumped...I love her expression! This girl has a million faces!
Watching the turkeys

Morgan's favorite was the white Alligatior...it was white, big and just sat there...whoopee Ü
This was our group...Sarah, Morgan and Keanna, they were all great and listened to me!
Morgan just cracked me up...she was obsessed with the map they gave us at the beginning, she wanted it to be in all the pictures...it was her day so I complied!
hmmm....where should we go next...

While we were there we ran in to Aspen, one of the girls I babysit, she goes to Morgan's school too but is in a different class, Morgan wanted to get a picture with her...

As we were leaving Morgan and Keanna wanted to take a picture by the waterfall...of course with the map!

I am so thankful that I was able to go with Mugs today, Bruce even said that all the kids were good for him too! Man I love him!

7 comments:

  1. Is Kay Hansen her teacher? I saw her name tag and wondered if Kory's aunt was her teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aligator is my favorite, too! Great choice, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to go with her! I hope to go on some with my kids this year! By the way I'm going to be down closer to you guys starting tomorrow! We're moving to Santaquin...Anyways looks like a great field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I love zoos! That is great that you were able to go with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun. We love the zoo.

    I don't see anything wrong with your blog either. lol. What was that comment about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Mason and Garrett loved that alligator too! Lol! Garrett even got a stuffed animal of it cuz he loved it so much. Silly kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun Morgie!!! Youare such a charecter...with you map and all! We love ya! That is fun you got to go with her Steph!

    ReplyDelete