Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fish for dinner

Bruce loves to fish...and that is an understatement! Its a good thing that the kids love to eat fish! One night we had fish for dinner...I had to fend for myself because I don't care for the stuff!
After Bruce gutted them they dried them off...
and seasoned them...
added plenty of butter...
Bailey with her fish ready to wrap up...
Morgan with her fish...Owen with his fish...
and Bruce with his fish...
then they wrapped them up twice and Bruce put them on the grill...
Owen had to pose with his fishcicle first...

6 comments:

  1. YUMMY! What do you stuff them with?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! That looks good!!! Do you cook them with the bones in? Bruce is such a pro when it comes to fishing! It's a good thing your kids enjoy eating it! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fish lover...but that looks good and makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love to fish but luckily none of us care to eat them. Kovi likes fish but not the ones he catches...go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE love fish, but not my husband. He is a party pooper. lol :D

    ReplyDelete