Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bikes are usually just for one person

I babysit Owen's cousin Alek...they are so funny together, they are best friends. Owen loves it when Alek comes over. They both love to ride bikes... the other day they decided to try riding one bike together...
Getting ready
(believe it or not but Alek is seven months younger than Owen!)

down the driveway they go...
CRASH!!!!!
I was worried that I would have them both in tears...
Nope...I think that Owen's first words when he first got up was, "That was COOL!" He is such a boy!

I think Alek is okay....

7 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!! I was expecting them to be crying, too! Tough kids!!! And very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you just stood by taking pictures, haha. such boys! glad they were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!!! I am sure as they get older they will get more and more crazy ideas to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cousins. I'm sure they'll always be buddies! What tough kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic! better than a roller coaster?...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally a boy thing... although, now that I think about it, that's what my daughter would say too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I admit I've checked yours before too. I love blogging so much more than facebook, it still seems like a popularity contest! Besides, isn't it fun to showcase and brag about our adorable children? I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one with a child that drives me insane. I hate saying anything negative about anyone, but it's not real life if I don't vent every once in a while! I love keeping in touch.. you have a beautiful family too!

    ReplyDelete