Sunday, September 11, 2011

Reagan's birthday party

Reagan really wanted a birthday party with friends this year.  I kept putting her off.  I told her that once school started then we could do one.  Well the school started and she started asking me when her friends were coming to her party.  So I decided to do just a simple water party.  
That day turned out pretty chilly though.  Some of the girls got wet but most of them were just fine staying dry.  I was trying to bake cupcakes so Bailey and Morgan played games with the girls outside.  They played red rover, ring around the rosies and duck, duck, goose. 
The girls then wanted Reagan to open presents.  They were all so cute and wanted to be the first one picked.  Reagan loved all the things she got and was completely satisfied (until next year) even if all of her friends couldn't make it.









We ended with ice cream and cupcakes.  I think each girl had two cupcakes, I guess that's what happens when you have a party near lunch time :)

1 comment:

  1. Reagan and Abi just crack me up!!! I think they're the closest friends of all the cousins. Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete