Friday, September 2, 2011

Owen and Morgan's first day of school


These two kiddos have been so excited for school to start!  Every night while I was tucking Owen into bed he would remind me of how many more days until school started and how many more days until the open house.  He would say, "Mom...4, 7." Or "3, 6"  Silly kid!  Morgan couldn't wait because she got the same teacher that Bailey had in 4th grade and she is wonderful, Morgan was super excited!


 Reagan wanted to sneak in a picture since it was her first day of home-school :)
 Owen with Miss. Zylstra

 We had to wait for a few minutes for Mrs. White to come into the classroom, she was busy making copies. Morgan wanted to pose at her desk
We are so glad that school has started.  I miss my kids so much but I really do love routine and summertime has no routine!  The kids love school and are doing so good and love making new friends!

1 comment: