Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oakley and Dory

Dory is the perfect family dog.  She is so patient and loving towards everyone, especially kids.  When Oakley was learning to walk he would grab on to her hair to help him pull up and she wouldn't make a peep.  Oakley is constantly riding her like a horse and she loves it.  They follow each other around all day and lately have become the best of friends. 




I am not a dog lover and sometimes I wish that we didn't have any animals but at the end of the day I am glad that we have Dory!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish we did t have pets, too. But watching those kids play and bond and adore those pets....priceless! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I can't believe Oakley is walking! I am not a dog lover either! My future children can have a fish or a turtle!

    ReplyDelete