Sunday, September 18, 2011

Payson Carni 2011

The kids have been begging all summer long to go to a Carnival but we made them wait until the Onion Days Carnival.  They all have the same rides anyway.
We got there super early on the family night because we knew it would be very busy the later it got.  The kids chose the Ferris wheel first because that line usually gets pretty long.  Morgan decided half-way through that the Ferris wheel was not for her.  She ended up crying most of the ride.



 Oakley and Reagan had been scoping out the choo-choo train while the older kids were on the Ferris wheel.  They had to wait for Owen so Oakley could ride in the middle.  



 The obstacle course is always a favorite.  The guy running it said that Bailey was too tall but she explained that Reagan needed help so the guy let her on. 






 Then to the "mmmm" ride.  Reagan *really* wanted to go on this ride, I wasn't sure but she was tall enough and Bailey said that she would sit right next to her so I let her go.  They all had so much fun on it!



 Then the good ol' Dragon ride.  It is always a favorite!

 The space shuttle "for Oakley"


 Silly kids, silly faces
 The amazing slide!!!

 I went on a few of the bigger rides with Bailey and Owen.  Morgan tried to get pictures of all of them but we were moving too fast :)
 While Owen and Bailey went on some of the bigger rides Reagan and Morgan went down the slide a few more times.
 Oakley had fun just watching all the action and pointing at all the things going on.


 At the very end, we ran into Alexis and Tanner, some of our neighbors and they wanted my kids to go on the dragon ride with them.  We had just enough tickets for them to ride.

The kids had a blast and I was sicker than a dog after going on a few rides.  I think we got our fix...until next year.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!!!! Great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun Fun!! Looks like it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on two carnival rides this year; the swings and the Ferris Wheel. I hated the swings and thought I was going to hurl and I didn't like the height on the Ferris Wheel. Both rides I went on were with little kids and they made fun of me. Maybe I can't handle carnival rides now that I am older!

    ReplyDelete