Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reagan's first missing tooth!

I can't believe that she is old enough to loose a tooth yet, but she is actually one of my oldest to loose a tooth.  Her tooth has been wiggly for about two or three months but it didn't seem to get a whole lot looser, I told her that she would probably loose it after she turned five.  She kept wiggling it and wiggling it everyday.  Then she tripped and fell and hit her lip against the front door.  As I was looking at her lip I noticed that her tooth was barely hanging on.  I wiggled it and I knew that it was ready but I couldn't bring myself to pull it out so we waited for Bruce to get home.
Reagan started to get a little nervous when Bruce went to pull it.  She was worried that it was going to hurt, she worried that it would bleed too much, she worried that she might not be able to eat, oh my sweet worrier!  Finally Bruce was able to get in there and pull it, it came out so easily!  It hardly even bled at all too!
She looks so darn cute with that little hole in her mouth.  I just smile as she is talking to me.


She has figured out that her little toothbrush can fit in her space and she can close her mouth around her toothbrush.  She thinks this trick is pretty neat!

1 comment: