Friday, June 3, 2011

Bed bug

After I got back from Arizona, Oakley decided that he didn't need to sleep in his crib at night anymore.  I put him in his crib when he falls asleep about 9:00 but every night he wakes up between 12:00 and 1:00.  I'll feed him and try to put him back in his crib but he throws such a fit and I don't want him waking up everyone else so I just end up putting him back in my bed.  He is such a crazy sleeper too! 
I just keep telling myself that it won't be like this for long...


4 comments:

  1. It won't be like that for long! Take it while you can get it! People used to always tell me I shouldn't let the kids sleep in my bed, but I loved waking up to those sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I agree...Your kids are only this little for only a short while and it seems to go by too fast so snuggle your little ones for as long as they'll let you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love that boy! He will grow out of it....didn;t your older kids sleep with you for a long time? And they aren't anymore, right? So your good. Cuddle him while you can!

    ReplyDelete