Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bailey's Birthday

I really can't believe that I have a twelve year old.  I am so lucky to be Bailey's mom.  She teaches me every day how to be a peace maker, how to share, how to do your work with out complaining.  She makes me want to be a better person and I truely am a better person with her in my life.
She couldn't decided what she wanted for her Birthday.  Then she meekly asked me if she could get a new bike.  I asked her if she wanted me to pick it out or if she wanted to come with me.  She wanted to come with me, she said that she will pretend to be surprised on her birthday.
She tried out many different bikes.  She hated the mountain bikes and loved the beach crusiers.  There were two different beach crusiers that she liked and finally decided on one.  As we were walking through the store a lady commented to me that she looked like she belonged on a beach.  The bike suits her perfectly.
She loves her bike and has been riding it everywhere!

I am so glad that she found what she wanted. 
Happy Birthday, Bailey!  We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Happy Birthday Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very good choice! I Love it! Reminds me of what bikes use to look like. She is such a wonderful sweet girl. You've raised her right! You two should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this, I'm thinking, "She's only 12! Aarynn is 12 1/2!" Then I remember they are 6 months apart. Bizarre thoughts, I know.

    Bay is beautiful! Can't believe our little girls are so mature now! I don't remember giving permission for that! Do you?

    ReplyDelete